Thursday, January 27, 2011

My 1-27-11 QFC Trip

Today I bought $145.22 worth of groceries for $42.30 that’s $102.92 saved – Just over 70%! I got 45 items so everything comes out to less than $1.00 each!!

Part of what I bought you had to buy in groups of ten participating items then get a $5 credit. I bought 30 but the credit only came off twice I realized when I got home. Looked through the receipt and it looks like one of the Barbara Cereals didn’t count for some reason. So I plan on going back to get the $5. My totals assume I did that :)

DSC02070

2 – Barbara’s Cereal

2 – Garden of Eatin’ Tortilla Chips

Sugar Cookie Mix

Kettle Chips

3 – Ranch Dressing

2 – Nestle Break & bake Cookie Dough

4 – Progresso

2 – Honest Tea

Kraft Cheese Singles

2 – Hormel Chili

4 – Uncle Ben’s Rice

2 – Bar-S Hotdogs

3 – Green Beans

Palmolive Dish soap

3 lbs Honeycrisp Apples (These were $6.03 by itself but my fav apples)

2 Bakery Garlic Breads

2 Bags Bagel Chips

Dozen Eggs

2 – Orange Juice

Pillsbury Brownie Mix

5 – Dressing Mixes (I bought the wrong kind so these will be going back)

1 gallon milk (not pictured)

I used $32.42 worth of coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment