Saturday, October 17, 2009

Albertson's Scenarios - Small MM!



Albertson's has a few catalina promo's going on right now. You can triple dip because they overlap. In case you haven't noticed I am most interested in FREE! I don't mind spending a little bit OOP to get free but I really like FREE... so here is a start that turns out better than free - they pay you $1 - to get started. Only catch is they are IP's so you will have to have multiple computers. After you get started with this scenario though then you can roll. I will try to post more scenarios to roll into later.


5 - Pillsbury Simply cookies refrigerated cookie dough - $2.50 each - $12.50 total
5 - Betty Crocker Fruit shapes - $2.50 each - $12.50 Total
Total = $25.00 Before coupons

Coupons
5 - $1/1 Pillsbury simply cookie dough (internet printable here)
5 - $0.40/1 Betty Crocker fruit shapes (Internet printable here)
3 - Albertson's Doubles (Coming out Sunday)

Total OOP= $15.00

Get $3.00 from Pillsbury
Get $3.oo from Betty Crocker
and $10.00 for buying $25 of participating products

Making your net a $1.00 profit! :)

I will try to come up with some more scenarios to share but I know I will start with this and roll them into the next scenario whatever that may be.... I'm trying to gather what things will be needed and roll into those...

Like Pie Crusts so my MOM can make some blackberry pie with the blackberries she DIDN'T pick this year ;) (I love you mom!)

For more scenarios head over to The Krazy Coupon Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment